Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1993 Cutlass Supreme Convertible $6,000

Search this Thread

Old August 13th, 2020, 01:55 PM
EngineErnie

1993 Cutlass Supreme Convertible $6,000

We have made the hard decision to sell one of our beloved Oldsmobiles (we call her Rosy). It is a bright red 1993 Cutlass Supreme Convertible with approximately 127,000 miles. This car has been babied, pampered, garage kept, and has never seen bad weather. It is very clean, rust free, and has lived its life in the south. While I have owned it I have diligently ensured the car has been stored with fuel stabilizer in the fuel tank and in a cooled/heated garage with a trickle charger on the Delco battery. This car has been so much fun to own.

It is a 1st place car, having won at two Oldsmobile Club of America National shows (2016 Kingsport Nationals, 2012 Des Moines Nationals). I can provide the judging sheets upon request. It was driven to these shows with no issues. It was previously owned by an elderly couple in Florida before it made its way to Tennessee where it now resides.

Here are a few of the options:

3.4 liter V6 DOHC engine
Dual Exhaust
Charcoal Interior with 4 sport bucket seats
Console
Tilt steering with radio controls on the wheel
Power windows & door locks
AM/FM premium stereo with power antenna
CD Player

Cruise Control
Rear Defogger
Sport suspension
Remote trunk release
Keyless entry
Sport allow wheels
Fog lamps
New Battery
Michelin touring tires
Spare tire has never been used
Convertible top was replaced in 2012
Excellent weather stripping (to include the window sweeps around the rear windows which commonly dry rot)
New battery

The car has never been repainted. It does have some chips in the paint on the hood (from being pulled behind an RV in Florida many years ago). There is one spot on the trunk that I touched up the paint and another place along the bottom of the drivers side of the front bumper. The interior is clean with no rips in seats or carpet and has no cracks in the dash or console.

The convertible top and headliner were replaced in 2012 by a professional upholstery shop in Nashville TN. The top works perfectly and can be lowered in less than one minute with the push of a button.

We simply have too many cars and I need to downsize. Rosy could use a radiator flush as that hasn't been done in about 12,000 miles and if I were to keep the car that was on my list to do.

PM me any questions you may have and I am willing to facilitate personal transport services anywhere in the 48 continental United States for an extra charge.

Last edited by EngineErnie; August 13th, 2020 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Added 2 photos
Old August 16th, 2020, 03:31 PM
Olds Collector

1993 Cutlass Supreme Convertible

Hello: Very nice looking car. I have a 1995, last year for Oldsmobile Convertible production with 168,000 miles and really enjoy the car. The DOHC engine requires an approximate $1,200.00 dealer repair every 60,000 miles for the DOHC timing belt. You might should add when this was last done in your ad. I wouldn't want to drive it home with those miles not knowing about the belt. If it has not been done, you might should have it done before the sale. We had ours out last night with the top down and really enjoyed the drive. That generation of Cutlass is a fun driving car that gets good MPG. It would have been nice to keep the wagon body style. Regards, Trent in Los Angeles