Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

FS - 1963 Olds Cutlass Daily Driver in PA

Search this Thread

Old December 1st, 2022, 07:13 PM

FS - 1963 Olds Cutlass Daily Driver in PA

For sale or (possible) trade is my daily driven ‘63 Cutlass. This has been a wonderful car, but I’m looking to try daily driving something different…

Pretty much stock, though at some point in its life it had a 215 with Buick heads dropped in. I just did front brakes and rebuilt the 4-jet with a quality kit this spring. Runs, drives, stops as it should. I’ve driven it out of state a half dozen times. I’d drive it anywhere in the US with the usual road-trip spares in the trunk. I drove it every day, eight moths a year, including my 50 mile round trip commute to work. Daily. Driver.

Radio doesn’t work, but is there. Cigarette lighter does… so…

Dry car. Floors are perfect. I added seatbelts. Interior is presentable but could use front covers. New carpet and kick panels. Headliner is perfectly intact but kinda dirty. It’ll clean up.

1/4 mile in just under 15s. To improve that, the car comes with a used but good Crower 50230 cam and an extra set of Buick heads complete with valves and rockers. Good start to a nice hop up, but the car goes darn good stock.

This is likely one of the cleanest ‘63s around. It isn’t perfect. But it hasn’t been fooled with. It hasn’t been restored. It’s been maintained. I had what minimal rust was around the lower front fenders fixed - the right way. Patina paint with touch ups here and there over the years. It’s an honest driver. Clear Pennsy title in hand.

Trades… These are pretty specific, so unlikely… but who knows? Cash always king. Trades must be drivers, no projects. Daddy has to get to work. Yes, I’m serious.
  • Model A Tudor Sedan - Stock or nearly so
  • Model A Closed Cab Pickup - ditto
  • Other pre-war Ford Tudor Sedans

How about some glamor shots? More on request. I’m driving this on the nice days here until the snow flies and the salt hits the road, so if you need a pic of something specific, chances are I’ll be able to get you a pic quick.

Asking $13,000 on the forum (listed for more elsewhere) and I can likely help with delivery in the northeast.

Email Ryan.P.Sabo AT gmail.com
or
TEXT (currently working extreme OT and can’t take calls easily) 570-898- one five four three
Old December 2nd, 2022, 02:46 PM

I can't remember if you are on the facebook group but there were a couple guys in that group looking for a 1963.
Facebook Post
Old December 2nd, 2022, 03:19 PM

Hey, Eric. I’m not. I just can’t do Facebook. I’d love for this car to go somewhere where it’ll be appreciated, so if you wouldn’t mind pointing guys to this ad or the Craigslist ad, I’d be grateful.

https://williamsport.craigslist.org/...563292194.html
Old December 5th, 2022, 05:42 AM

It's a cool car for sure. Curious why the Buick Heads on the Olds short-block?
Old December 5th, 2022, 05:56 AM

Hard to say. The pad where the engine serial number would be has what seems like a rebuilder’s number stamped on it. Either got a rebuilt Buick 215 dropped in or was rebuilt with Buick heads. Depending when it was done, it sorta makes sense. The Buick version of the 215 got much more attention from the hot rod and aftermarket community. Regardless, it’s a strong runner. Good question!
Old January 8th, 2023, 06:35 PM

Bump for the new year.