What size or inches -ex manifolds?

Search this Thread

Old December 3rd, 2006, 02:45 PM

What size or inches -ex manifolds?

Hi, I'm Big Hog and i'm new to the forum. I have a 1963 super 88 Holiday coupe. I'm trying to find out what size or inch are the exhaust manifolds and where to find them? where should I look for a radiator too? Other than that minor stuff, the car came running and in pretty good condition. I'm excited about this project. NEED HELP!
Old December 3rd, 2006, 09:09 PM

You can watch ebay, or post parts wanted ads online. Danger with parts wanted ads, you should have an idea what the parts will go for so you know if your getting a fair deal. I use this site, 442.com, and realoldspower.com they all have free parts wanted ads. I also like to check the local craigslist.com for parts cars. Oldsmobile made some great cars, and if you get your network going you should find all kinds of people who enjoy the model and vintage of your car. John
Old December 19th, 2006, 03:44 PM

63 stuff

Hi Big Hog,
Glad to see someone else is getting into the coolest cars Olds ever built. Anyway, I have parted several 63 and 64's lately and I might be able to help. I also agree that you should check market prices on parts. But the problem is that not many people are into the 63's and 64's. I will double check to see what I have and wait for an email ifyou are still interested.Email me at drhotwheels@mybluelight.com . the only bad part about dealing with me is I usually undercharge for parts. Anyway, Talk soon
Greg