General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

OCA JWO Mag....Page 30 in the for sale..

Search this Thread

Old December 6th, 2009, 07:11 AM
I bleed Oldsmobile

OCA JWO Mag....Page 30 in the for sale..

Now I went and did it! Man I hope this works out! :shock:
Old December 6th, 2009, 08:14 AM
Captain of my ship

I'm kinda suprised that you would not have enough interest from the Olds forums.
Old December 6th, 2009, 12:49 PM

Bruce, I have Oldsmobile Legacy plate frames and have sold more through JWO than from the forums. I have about half left and will have to renew my ad in JWO. Don't know why that is. On the forums they see a picture, in JWO they just see that I'm Pacific Northwest Zone Director and President of the Northern Lights Chapter. Perhaps that is all the security they need to know they won't be ripped off. I can't explain it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
DSC_3857A.JPG (78.1 KB, 22 views)
Old December 6th, 2009, 07:16 PM
I bleed Oldsmobile

Ive tried a ton of diffrent things to move these calendars.....They have to sell this year since I have 500 of them(minus what Ive sold) So Iam pulling out all the stops,Including this JWO add ...........There on Ebay also......Tell your friends ......PLEASE! lol..................Jerr
Old December 7th, 2009, 03:58 AM
Captain of my ship

Originally Posted by 442much
Bruce, I have Oldsmobile Legacy plate frames and have sold more through JWO than from the forums. I have about half left and will have to renew my ad in JWO. Don't know why that is. On the forums they see a picture, in JWO they just see that I'm Pacific Northwest Zone Director and President of the Northern Lights Chapter. Perhaps that is all the security they need to know they won't be ripped off. I can't explain it.
I suppose that it is the way things go especially with consumers. Lots of interest but not when it comes to putting out the money. What is JWO? Plus you sell those Olds plate holders? How much?
Old December 7th, 2009, 04:00 AM
Captain of my ship

Originally Posted by BIGJERR
Ive tried a ton of diffrent things to move these calendars.....They have to sell this year since I have 500 of them(minus what Ive sold) So Iam pulling out all the stops,Including this JWO add ...........There on Ebay also......Tell your friends ......PLEASE! lol..................Jerr
Reality is that you have to sell them so Do what you have to. I sent you a payment for mine so I will be happy to get them. You did get my payment?
Old December 7th, 2009, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by wolfman98
I suppose that it is the way things go especially with consumers. Lots of interest but not when it comes to putting out the money. What is JWO? Plus you sell those Olds plate holders? How much?
JWO or Journey With Olds is the newsmagazine of the Oldsmobile Club of America. The club has about 6,500 members worldwide and is a place for Oldsmobile enthusiasts to place ads for Oldsmobile related items. $42 USD per year for Canadian members or $75 USD for two years. You should take advantage of this as the Canadian dollar is damn near par.

The Olds Legacy frames are $12 ea + $2 postage or two for $20 including postage in Canada and the USA.
Old December 7th, 2009, 09:01 PM
I bleed Oldsmobile

Originally Posted by wolfman98
Reality is that you have to sell them so Do what you have to. I sent you a payment for mine so I will be happy to get them. You did get my payment?
Bruce Wolf? Yep its one the way Iam pretty sure.....Please post up feedback when it arrives!
Old December 8th, 2009, 04:18 AM
Captain of my ship

Looking forward to getting them and yes I will post a followup when I get them , thanks Jerr.
Old December 8th, 2009, 04:57 AM

BIGJERR
I mailed you payment for 3 yesterday, you should have it in a fey days. Thanks for your efforts in doing this.
Old December 8th, 2009, 12:42 PM

I attend roughly 15 car events each year and take approx. 100 photos at each. I tried to sell CD's of each event for $25.00.......No takers . A bargan considering their car could be there as well as 99 others. Fortunatly I didn't make up the CD's in advance, only by reservation. People today wouldn't pay to see the Pope P..S on the sidewalk!
Old December 8th, 2009, 01:07 PM

I PayPal-ed ya for a Calendar
Old December 13th, 2009, 05:57 PM
I bleed Oldsmobile

Originally Posted by Blk71SX
I PayPal-ed ya for a Calendar
Shipped should be there early this week! Please leave feedback on this or the other for sale post! Thanks for the interest and support!
Old December 13th, 2009, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by BOOWAH
I attend roughly 15 car events each year and take approx. 100 photos at each. I tried to sell CD's of each event for $25.00.......No takers . A bargan considering their car could be there as well as 99 others. Fortunatly I didn't make up the CD's in advance, only by reservation. People today wouldn't pay to see the Pope P..S on the sidewalk!
Money is tight this time of year but you can use this items for Christmas gifts, and they could save you money instead of buying more expensive gifts. However, a picture of the Pope p...s on the sidewalk must be worth $$$ espically to the National Enquirier and possibly considerly more to the Vatican.
Old December 17th, 2009, 06:46 PM

nice calendar, arrived quickly
Old December 17th, 2009, 07:46 PM
I bleed Oldsmobile

Originally Posted by made in the usa
i will get my order mailed out this Monday hopefully i never remember to mail things out so if i don't this weekend the wife will Monday for me lol I'm going to get 2 another guy at az wants one so maybe three ill pm you went i get it sent out
sounds great.....Thanks for the interest!