General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Puget Sound Chapter of OCA Club stuff

Search this Thread

Old July 12th, 2009, 11:57 AM

Puget Sound Chapter of OCA Club stuff

Went to our July meeting/picnic yesterday. Stuffed the goody bags for our car show comming up on the 8th of August at County Village in Bothell, WA. Had a great time. This is the second meeting I have been to but have been a dues paying member for about 5 years. Decided it was time to get involved. Got to know a couple of charter members, one is 82 the other is 83. Both are still active members and both have Oldsmobiles, man do they have great stories to tell about the cars and the trips they have taken to the Nationals and the club runs they have been on. Got me to thinking about how lucky I am to have found this great bunch of people who share a common interest and wish I had gotton active sooner. Heck I am just a kid in my 60's and these guys have a wealth of information that I can now tap. We are now planning more summer club runs and I plan on hitting everyone of them. Oldsmobile owners are nice people. Happy motoring everyone
Old July 12th, 2009, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by citcapp
Went to our July meeting/picnic yesterday. Stuffed the goody bags for our car show comming up on the 8th of August at County Village in Bothell, WA. Had a great time. This is the second meeting I have been to but have been a dues paying member for about 5 years. Decided it was time to get involved. Got to know a couple of charter members, one is 82 the other is 83. Both are still active members and both have Oldsmobiles, man do they have great stories to tell about the cars and the trips they have taken to the Nationals and the club runs they have been on. Got me to thinking about how lucky I am to have found this great bunch of people who share a common interest and wish I had gotton active sooner. Heck I am just a kid in my 60's and these guys have a wealth of information that I can now tap. We are now planning more summer club runs and I plan on hitting everyone of them. Oldsmobile owners are nice people. Happy motoring everyone
The PSC guys and gals are good people. I remember a few outings with them when our club and the BC club and the PSC all met for a weekend. We've always had a blast. You get out of a club what you put into it. The more you do the more people and fun you have. I seriously thinking of attending that show. Not 100% sure, but I am thinking about it.