General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

wiper blades!

Search this Thread

Old May 23rd, 2014, 04:16 PM

wiper blades!

So, today we broke out the 67 Convertible to start off the Memorial day weekend. It has been sitting since October. Did a cam change and today we fired it up for the first time since all that was done. I am very pleased with how it is running and the manners it has now.
It looked like rain so I thought I better put on new wiper blades to be ready in case we are caught out in it. Which I avoid in this car. So, digging threw all my parts found a nice set of arms and original metal wiper blade holders and thought ok this might be a challenge getting new blade refills. So, went to my local O'rielly auto parts and was very pleasantly surprised when they broke out from the back, "Trico Classic" wiper blade assemblies. Not the typical black plastic ones you see on everything now. But correct style wiper blade assemblies. They fit perfect and look very original. I am so pleased and thought I would share with you all in case you are in need.

Have a great memorial day weekend.
Larry
Old May 23rd, 2014, 04:26 PM

I picked a couple of sets of the flat silver wiper blades from Rock Auto. Close out price was $3.19 each. I bought enough to last me a while.