The Newbie Forum The place where you should introduce yourself. Do not ask technical questions here, use the site forum sections.

Greetings from John in Scottsdale

Search this Thread

Old October 11th, 2023, 01:56 PM

Platininum Silver with Blue Interior

Thanks Aaron. Appreciate your input. I really liked the color combo too. I suspect that, of the 2336 4 Speed Automatic Convertibles produced, most of the Platinimum Silver ones had a black interior with black pinstripes. Wish the was a way to verify that, but I can't find anything. Regarding the rrubber, getting some B.F. Goodrich TA's put on for my "peace of mind"

Interior Code: 973 Top Code: C = Navy Paint Code: 14 = Platinum

Originally Posted by 3clicks
These are the cars I especially like. Nothing wrong with the restored concourse type but mostly original, cars with some "character", I very much appreciate. That sure is a striking color combo too. Without debating safety aspect / longevity of rubber, I'd replace the tires too for peace of mind. Also, I know replating chrome bumpers are a small fortune nowadays, but the one on the car looks to fit well and be in pretty good shape so I'd bite the proverbial bullet, and get the one on your car rechromed. That being said though, I'd feel no shame at all driving it as is. It's a good looking, honest car with some imperfections. I like it! Good luck with it, John. - Aaron

Really am starting to admire the Hurst Dual-Gate shifter.

Last edited by 70 442 Convertible; October 11th, 2023 at 01:59 PM.