Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

69 Cutlass S and everything else needs to go

Search this Thread

Old December 20th, 2008, 03:14 PM

69 Cutlass S and everything else needs to go

Hey guys,

First off, I'm near Pittsburgh, PA. This is not a numbers matching car/ parts pile by any means.

I'm selling all my parts, pieces, and the car(which is all together except the motor). And the engine stand, engine storage stand, and whatever else I can get rid of. Short story is, I got married. I was in the middle of all this work, got married and that was the end of my car.

Heres what I have.
Motors: 1 olds F1 casting 455. It was bored 20 over. Speed pro, forged 10:1 pistons installed on reconditioned rods. Crankshaft cleaned up 10 under. Block was hot tanked. manfluxed and bored with torque plates. painted, new freeze plugs. It's all assembled up the this point. It's a short block ready to go. Been in this condition wrapped up in plastic for a few years. All work was completed at the S.A.M. in Texas. Also have the F1 casting 455 that the new one was replacing. It's bored 60 over and has heavy scoring in one cylinder.

Heads: C casting and J casting. J's are all stock. C's had some previous work but should be cleaned up again

Intakes: stock off of delta 88 (i think a 72) and an offenhauser 360

Have on extra 455 "N" casting crank. should probably be ground 10 as a precaution

Tranny: one TH400 rebuilt, manual valvbody and tci 3000 stall converter, long tailshaft model. one TH350 manual/auto valvebody. this one has issues, needs a rebuild. have a couple 350 convertors that are probably junk and another 400 convertor that is stock off of a delta 88

Carb: Carter Thermoquad with heat shield, q-jet in pieces.

Distributor: Mallory unilite, one stock points

Air Cleaner: Stock with rocket stickers and I think maybe some other old ugly stuff?

Valve covers: stock off of J castings and a set of Holley aluminum and black ones

Misc: starter, flex plate, oil pan, oil fill tube, timing cover, balancer, (all this X 2) maybe some more too.

Plus the car. The car is decent. Has some rust. Most cause by an incorrect vinyl roof install. The paint was cut while the vinyl roof was installed which created some issues on the quarters. Rear bumper is getting rusty. Inside is smelling pretty stale right now. Other than that its there. Definitely not perfect but it worth saving. I hate to see it sitting there. Its been stored in my basement since it has been torn down.

I'm willing to make someone a great deal on all my stuff. I can even deliver it myself if your within say 8 hours of Pittsburgh, PA.

Any takers email me mabdcmb@yahoo.com

Thanks for reading and hopefully someone will rescue this stuff and put it to use.

I guess my photo's are too big to attach. If anyone's interested, email me and I'll shoot em over to ya.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
DSC00610.JPG (86.5 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg
DSC00608.JPG (87.7 KB, 12 views)