hit and run

Search this Thread

Old July 10th, 2009, 05:27 PM

hit and run

i had a hit and run with our silhouette. the fruit loop did not leave his insurance card or a note of any kind. the estimate is $1064 and i have $500 deductible. i sure would like to find this person and take $500 out of there back side. maybe just run the rest of our van right there back side.
Old July 10th, 2009, 05:57 PM

That sucks, no respect.

Somebody tapped the Alero in work's parking lot right after a 40 day stay in the body shop after an accident and cracked the paint

The same guy hit about 5 other cars in the parking lot, but he met a challenege when he hit the Delta. Nothing wrong with my car, but a few pieces of plastic on the ground
Old July 10th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by jensenracing77
i had a hit and run with our silhouette. the fruit loop did not leave his insurance card or a note of any kind. the estimate is $1064 and i have $500 deductible. i sure would like to find this person and take $500 out of there back side. maybe just run the rest of our van right there back side.
Sorry to hear about your bad luck. I'm with you all the way on what I'd like to do if I found the sucker who did it. Probably didn't have insurance or was joy riding with the family car and got scared. Really hurts to have to pay for someone else's mistake.

On the bright side, if you can get the work done for $500 at least it will look a lot better even though it's money out of pocket. I hate driving around in a car that looks like crap. It tends to leave an impression on others about my standard of care. Based on what I just paid to fix 2 quarter panels and a passenger door on my car ($3012.50) I'd swap repair bills with you.